- All customers must first provide photos and an explanation of the defect to email@example.com.
- Once the defect is confirmed, Wool & Oak will offer the following options: EITHER reimbursement for a repair (upon receipt of the invoice from the repair) OR an exchange of the defective item for an equivalent replacement.
- For Exchanges: If the item is no longer in stock, Wool & Oak will offer a refund (less shipping costs) for items within 30 days of purchase, or store credit for items outside of the initial 30 day purchase window.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY FOR NON-DEFECTIVE ITEMS
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must show no signs of use.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Wool & Oak hangtags, attached.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns & exchanges.
- Initial shipping costs are non-refundable.
Wool & Oak will work with any international customer to process returns & exchanges based on the aforementioned policies; however, the process for returns will vary country-to-country, and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. International customers should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for return & exchange instructions based on their locations.
Happy & safe travels!